In this video interview Murray Raisbeck (Head of Insurance Technology KPMG) is being interviewed about the future of insurance and the leading role of InsurTech by Alastair Greener from Telegraph Online.
Murray Raisbeck is a Partner within KPMG’s FS practice with extensive FS audit and advisory experience. One current area of focus for Murray is the UK motor insurance market. He frequently comments on UBI developments in the press. In this interview he talks about the future of the insurance industry, the changes and what the new technology based InsurTech startups bring to the table.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- Who is triggering the changes in the insurance industry? (00:25)
- What are InsurTech startups looking at? (01:18)
- What is getting in the way of incumbent insurers? (02:38)
- What must insurance carriers do to overcome this? (03:45)
Watch and Listen
Running time: 10:04 minutes.
Links and Resources
- Main article at Business Reporter Future of Insurance campaign
- SPECIAL REPORT: The Future of Insurance from Business Reporter
- 2017: #InsurTech comes into its own (LinkedIn article)
- 2017 will see InsurTech make its mark (KPMG article)
- Murray Raisbeck on twitter
- Murray Raisbeck on LinkedIn
- Alastair Greener from Telegraph Online
Thanks so much for joining InsurTechTalk. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! And finally:
Don’t forget to subscribe to InsurtechTalk >> Subscribe to stay up to date.
Karl Heinz (creator of InsurTechTalk)